If you are thinking about purchasing a push lawnmower, you will definitely want to check out Fiskar’s Stay Sharp Max Lawnmower.
These faux stained glass windows are made with the same method I used for my little sparkling windows: the decorative glass, marbles, and beads are attached to glass panes (in a picture or window frame) using silicone sealant. Easy! I found 18 old windows on the roadside last summer and I’ve been debating what to [...]
If you like what you see here Come join Empress of Dirt on Facebook for daily inspirations and conversations. Or follow me on Pinterest. Here’s the most popular items shared this week. I’ve provided the Pinterest pins so you can click through and see the source websites: Sign Up For The Free Monthly(ish) Empress of [...]
Here’s A Whole Bunch Of DIY Garden Projects You Can Make Without Using Any Power Tools I have nothing against power tools but sometimes you either don’t have them or just don’t want to use them during an afternoon of crafting or art-making. I happen to live next to a daycare, so randomly operating noisy [...]
Photo Sources and Resources These are some favourite tin can flowers found online. If you simply want to buy something like this, check out the shops below. If you want to make your own, some of the sources listed have instructions, and you can certainly get inspiration from all of them. 1. Marilyn (Flowers12) – [...]
A Quick DIY Project Using Leftover Materials I love stained-glass windows to I thought I’d try making a quick and easy version using some leftover beads and small picture frames. If you want to create something that really shines, the trick is to use translucent beads—ones that will allow light through to show off the [...]
If You Like What You See Here Come join Empress of Dirt on Facebook for daily inspirations and conversations. Double wheelbarrow water fountain. What do you think? [Source: Mother Earth Living http://bit.ly/16MaEzo] [Share it on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/10g5itq] [How to make a little pond waterfall: http://bit.ly/10dGxZs] Fence made from leftover wood parts (chair parts, wood turnings, scrap boards) [Source: [...]
Search This Site
The Compost Pile
- Giveaway! Win A Solar Fountain. May 3, 2013
- I Did A Really Dumb Thing. But I Hope You’ll Vote For Me Anyways. March 7, 2013
- How To Make Glass Garden Art Flowers. And Drill Through Glass. August 13, 2012
- Learning To Run. At Middle Age. Part One. September 24, 2012
- Ruth Stout. A Favourite (& Naked) Gardener. March 5, 2013
- Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel Push Lawnmower Review. Did I Like It? May 22, 2013
- Make Your Own Faux Stained-Glass Windows May 20, 2013
- Highlights From Facebook And Around The Globe May 18, 2013
- Creative Upcycled DIY Garden Projects Without Power Tools May 17, 2013
- DIY Flowers From Tin Soda Pop Beer Cans May 15, 2013
- Judi: Love the review, I've been wanting a & looki...
- Melissa: Hi Audrey, If you're very new to planting seeds,...
- Melissa: I love it whenever someone is newly inspired! Have...
- Melissa: I use an electric drill. Just the lower half of th...
- deborah: Just make sure you use a PORTABLE DRILL and not an...
2013 Running Record
As of May 14
64 runs 218.4 total miles
How I started running