I have updated these instructions to include a video walk-through. If you are new to making garden art items like this, this video (in two short parts) will show you everything in real time so you can see how simple (and inexpensive) it really is to make a totem or bird bath for your garden. [...]
Tag Archives | bird bath
Ok, maybe not mania. But there’s lots of it. Phyllis is a reader of the blog who initially found me through Pinterest and then discovered that we live in the same area. Here’s her garden art: My unofficial tally has Phyllis crowned as Totem Queen, Eastern Canada Division. Very nice! Sign Up For The [...]
Search This Site
The Compost Pile
- Giveaway! Win A Solar Fountain. May 3, 2013
- I Did A Really Dumb Thing. But I Hope You’ll Vote For Me Anyways. March 7, 2013
- Ruth Stout. A Favourite (& Naked) Gardener. March 5, 2013
- Learning To Run. At Middle Age. Part One. September 24, 2012
- How To Make Glass Garden Art Flowers. And Drill Through Glass. August 13, 2012
- Highlights From Facebook And Around The Globe May 18, 2013
- Creative Upcycled DIY Garden Projects Without Power Tools May 17, 2013
- DIY Flowers From Tin Soda Pop Beer Cans May 15, 2013
- Little Sparkling Windows. Quick & Easy DIY. May 13, 2013
- Highlights From Facebook And Around The Globe May 11, 2013
- Nancy Blue Moon: Wow..amazing stuff Melissa..Thanks for sharing!...
- Melissa: Thank you Jacqueline and best wishes for your own ...
- Melissa: Sorry to hear of your back! I do enjoy the work an...
- Melissa: Thanks Marcie!...
- Creative Upcycled DIY Garden Projects Without Power Tools | Empress of Dirt: [...] 6. Repurposed Garden Chandelier [...]...
2013 Running Record
As of May 14
64 runs 218.4 total miles
How I started running