Sometimes You Just Have To Answer The Call Okay. I’ll say it. Cheesecake has an obscene amount of calories. As in, triple digits per bite. Yes, you heard me. Per bite. But once in a while life calls out for this delectableness and today I am here to heed that call. The compromise is to [...]
Tag Archives | recipe
For better or worse, sugar is the gastronomic King of The Holiday Season. In fact, it is so popular, it would probably be pictured on our legal tender if it would sit still long enough to pose for a proper portrait. As I revealed in the previous post, the secret to a runaway success at [...]
There is a secret society walking this planet. We’re the homemade laundry soap makers. We like to save money, have clean laundry, and avoid paying The Man wherever possible. This recipe is simple, effective, and easy to make, costing pennies per load. And, I recently spilled some on the tile floor and discovered it works [...]
Search This Site
The Compost Pile
- Giveaway! Win A Solar Fountain. May 3, 2013
- I Did A Really Dumb Thing. But I Hope You’ll Vote For Me Anyways. March 7, 2013
- Learning To Run. At Middle Age. Part One. September 24, 2012
- Ruth Stout. A Favourite (& Naked) Gardener. March 5, 2013
- How To Make Glass Garden Art Flowers. And Drill Through Glass. August 13, 2012
- Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel Push Lawnmower Review. Did I Like It? May 22, 2013
- Make Your Own Faux Stained-Glass Windows May 20, 2013
- Highlights From Facebook And Around The Globe May 18, 2013
- Creative Upcycled DIY Garden Projects Without Power Tools May 17, 2013
- DIY Flowers From Tin Soda Pop Beer Cans May 15, 2013
- Audrey G: Thank you for these tips, I am a brand new gardene...
- Paula: I just ran across your incredible work on Pinteres...
- Central Peninsula Garden Club Schedule May 25 - alaskalivinglocal.com: [...] Bring 30 recycled glass or pottery pieces t...
- Yolanda Villa: I fill mine with wood putty or plaster of Paris . ...
- Nancy Blue Moon: So nice!...
2013 Running Record
As of May 14
64 runs 218.4 total miles
How I started running